Who’s Under 40 and Making a Difference as an Emerging Leader?
The Society is accepting nominations for the prestigious Emerging Leaders Award. If you know someone in your firm, your chapter or on a committee who deserves the recognition, please complete the nomination form below before. The deadline has been extended until March 4, 2024. You can also nominate yourself.
- Must be a college graduate between the ages of 21 and 40 as of December 1, 2023.
- Must hold a leadership role of importance in their organization.
- Must have made significant achievements in their career in 2023.
- Must have had substantial involvement in community service outside of the performance of their day-to-day job.
- Must reside or work in the State of New York.
- Must be a member of the New York State Society of CPAs.
- Winners of the 2023 Emerging Leaders Award are not eligible and will not be considered.
Please ensure your nomination includes the following information:
- Describe the nominee's current work.
- List what the nominee has accomplished in his or her workplace.
- Outline how the nominee's work has impacted the community.
- Tell us how the nominee has gone above and beyond in giving back to the community and/or nonprofit organizations.
- Suggest what future promise the nominee holds.
- Additional comments and reasons for nomination (explain why this individual deserves a prestigious Emerging Leaders Award).
- If you are nominating yourself, please be sure to complete the fields for nominee and nominator.
The Emerging Leaders Awards Ceremony will take place at an in-person event in the summer of 2024. Additional details to follow.
For sponsorship information, please contact Burkhart, Dylan at 925-487-4667.
Nominations must be submitted no later than March 4, 2024 to be considered.
For questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Tameeka Benjamin, email@example.com.
Nomination Questions (all must be completed)